Bento is the leading personal database solution on the Mac platform and comes with many templates for keeping track of your information. We market Bento and can customize Bento to your specifications. Contact us for purchasing Bento and for any customization requirements.
Organize Contacts, track projects, plan events and so much more! Bento 4 for Mac is the newest addition to the most-popular personal database for Mac.
Key Features of Bento 4
- Bento for Mac includes 35 built-in templates that are ready to use at work, home, school and in your community.
- Imagine your names, numbers, appointments, meeting to-do items, and more – all in one place.
- View your iPhoto albums from within Bento, and track virtually unlimited information about your multimedia files and photos.
- View information in beautiful forms, get quick sorting, advanced searching, add passwords, and print mailing labels.
- Share your information over a network or export your data to keep everyone informed and up to date.
- Get instant access to details when you’re away from your Mac with Bento for iPad or Bento for iPhone, both sold separately.
Organize contacts, track projects, plan events and more – all in one place. New Bento 3 includes iPhoto integration, security options, multi-user sharing, and much more!
Key Features of Bento 3
- Do it better with Bento: Pre-designed templates, downloads from others, and custom forms make it easy.
- Complement Excel and Numbers: View information in beautiful forms, get easy data entry, and quick searching, sorting, and stats.
- Your contacts and calendars like new: View and interact with your contacts and calendars like never before.
- Take your photos further: Track more details and link to other information.
- Share your information with ease: Keep your team informed and up to date.
- Organize more on your iPhone and iPad: Your Bento for Mac information can always be at your fingertips when you use it with Bento for iPad or Bento for iPhone, both sold separately*. Get instant access to details when you're away from your Mac. View libraries and collections, create new records, edit details, sort data, and so much more - all on your iPhone or iPad. Plus, you can wirelessly keep your desktop and mobile device in sync whether you edit information on your Mac or on the go.**